About The Role
Job Outline: Project Management Apprenticeship
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Working Hours: 39 Hours [Monday – Friday]
Location: Blackpool – Layton Depot, Plymouth Road, FY3 7HW
End Date: 4th December
We are recruiting a Project Management Apprentice – there are various projects we will be planning as a company to capture the impact of proposed changes legislated in the Resources and Waste Strategy for England. Defra is proposing a range of new legislation which will impact the waste sector.
The successful candidate will work with Blackpool and The Fylde College on a four-year programme to obtain a Project Management Degree.
- Employee discounts with various partners
- Company events
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (365-day support 24/7)
- Degree course funded by the company
As a Project Management Apprentice at Enveco, you will be given the opportunity to support the planning and delivery of an array of different projects. Throughout your apprenticeship, you will have the chance to work in support of our core programme, on various projects, and on a wide range of supporting programmes which enable Enveco to operate and grow. You will work with a wide variety of passionate service managers, building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders. You will be enabled to exhibit your own drive, personality and determination to deliver excellence.
The degree apprenticeship will develop the academic knowledge together with the higher practical and technical competences needed to increase productivity and achieve genuine competitive advantage.
- 4-year course
- Accredited by APM and awarded by Lancaster University
- Covers Levels 4, 5 and 6 delivered concurrently with workplace skills and development
- PMQ exam included
- Live work-based project
- Weekly classes on Teams
- Requires work-based projects
- Suitable delegates must be in a project-based role
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Management Team and service managers to create project plans, maintain and manage delivery of those plans
- Examine existing processes and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collect and work with specified data sources to drive insights and actionable recommendations backed by data
- Create and format information for internal and external communication (e.g., memos, reports, presentations)
- Work on a data-related project that involves creating something that delivers value to the team or improves an existing tool or process
- Create Management information packs that clearly demonstrate project progress, risks, issues and decisions required to maintain the project delivery timeline
To learn more about the role, read the full job outline.