Career Opportunities At Enveco
Are you looking for a company which gives the opportunity to train and develop a wide range of skills?
A company within the scope of waste and street scene environment, then you are in the right place.
We offer career opportunities at all levels and are committed to upskilling employees to retain and sustain a motivated and professional workforce.
Why Work For Enveco?
Choosing to work for us is making a choice to work for the community, doing your part for the environment and working towards positive change.
We are also proud to offer many benefits such as:
- Work-life balance with schemes like flexi-time, flexible working and job sharing
- We are also an accredited UK Living Wage employer
- Clevr Money (Savings and Loans) options
- Employee assistance programme
- Leisure scheme via council leisure centres
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Occupational health support
- Free independent, face-to-face counselling and helpline
Ambassadors For Change!
We believe in influencing positive behaviors, adapting, and redesigning service delivery to achieve excellent performance levels.
Find out more about our Company and achievements.
Can you help in building a better place to live, work and visit?
Here are our current vacancies.
Project Management Apprenticeship Job Vacancy
Salary: National Minimum Wage
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Management Apprentice. There are various projects we will be planning as a company to capture the impact of proposed changes legislated in the Resources and Waste Strategy for England. Defra is proposing a range of new legislation which will impact the waste sector. The successful candidate will work with Blackpool and The Fylde College on a four-year programme to obtain a Project Management Degree.
- Essential skills: Great organisation and prioritisation skills. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills. Some understanding of data (how to seek it, sort it and analyse it). Comfortable with greater accountability and acting independently. Open to admitting mistakes and improving from them. Adaptable and open to new opportunities. Bold thinker and willing to share ideas. Good ICT skills.
Non-Executive Director / Chair of Audit Committee Vacancy
- We are seeking an experienced Non-Executive Director (NED) to play an active role in the strategic management of the company in terms of waste collection, street scene and recycling, whilst supporting the financial, environmental, economic and social objectives of the Council. As a Board member, you will take a lead in shaping and defining the company’s future direction, strategic objectives and values.
- You should be a strategic thinker, with strong communication skills including an ability to offer constructive challenge, as well as being able to interpret data and performance management information The role also includes chairing the company’s Audit committee, reporting to the Board and shareholder on strategic risk matters and liaising with the company’s internal and external auditors. Financial, audit or relevant governance experience is therefore essential
Salary: £27,762 per annum
- An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to be a full-time permanent HGV Driver / Loader Operative at Enveco North West Environmental Services in Blackpool
- Essential skills: Full UK Heavy Goods Vehicle License Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) within 6 months
- An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to be a full-time permanent Mechanic/M.O.T Tester at Enveco’s Central Vehicle Maintenance Unit Benefits include: work life balance Rota based shift Monday to Friday – with a early finish guaranteed on a Friday, necessary courses provided such as CPD and CPC, employee discounts with various, company events and free parking
- Essential skills: NVQ3/City & Guilds level 2 and 3 or equivalent (including specific techniques e.g. welding, computer diagnostics), M.O.T testing certificate, M.O.T Class 4 and 7, and a category B driving license